Is it better for Christians join in social work for evangelizing gospel?

Is it better for Christians join in social work for evangelizing gospel?

They must join …

the forcing every facet of the Christian life to fit into a mission/evangelism framework was untenable, and asking whether evangelism or justice is more important was to miss the point entirely. Instead he concluded that social justice and evangelism “belong to each other and yet are independent of each other. Each stands on its own feet in its own right alongside the other. Neither is a means to the other, or even a manifestation of the other. For each is an end in itself.”

Therefore, our participation in social action is not fueled by a missional imperative, evangelistic pragmatism, or even theological certitude, “but rather simple, uncomplicated compassion. Love has no need to justify itself.”

Personally i get this revelation from the Scripture…
the people broke the body of Christ and he told eat my flesh and drink my blood you weir ill have eternal life, Christ gave the same body for their life which they broke so
Church the body of Christ must serve the world even though the persecute the church through that the love of God will be revealed

The Word of God is the base and through social work we reach the word of God to the people but later we should not leave the Word of God and busy with social work then we will lose our base.

You should confirm the purpose of joining social work first. Are you doing that for evangelizing? If you have faith, you can evangelize without joining a social work.

I think so. It’s easy to institutionalize if we just stay in the church.I think we need to get to know souls, to understand their needs in social activities