Is it sin to learn and sing [South Indian] Carnatic music?

Is it sin to learn and sing Karnatic music?
The songs/exercises include praises of gods.

Is it sin to sing & praise the +ve virtues of angels?
Can I use tune ‘alone’ from ‘other’ devotional songs?

I think its OK if our intentions are good, God looks at the Heart…we can learn the music and sing for the true God who is Jesus…

If we see what they sing in carnatic music it’s all the meaning point out Jesus…but singing in front of idol is not good…If there is true living God who is Spirit then why idol…

Naaman Healed of Leprosy
2 Kings 5
17 “If you will not,” said Naaman, “please let me, your servant, be given as much earth as a pair of mules can carry, for your servant will never again make burnt offerings and sacrifices to any other god but the Lord. 18 But may the Lord forgive your servant for this one thing: When my master enters the temple of Rimmon to bow down and he is leaning on my arm and I have to bow there also—when I bow down in the temple of Rimmon, may the Lord forgive your servant for this.”

19 “Go in peace,” Elisha said.

1 Corinthians 6: 12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.

i think it is ok if you do not be efected.

Interesting question…I think that we have too much praise songs to sing that I do not have time to sing this kind of song.