Is OK to baptize for the dead?

What did Paul mean in Corinthians 15: 29: Now if there is no resurrection, what will those do who are baptized for the dead? If the dead are not raised at all, why are people baptized for them?

I think, no, cuz our lives are the times that prepare the world after death. We should do everything we need to do when we live.

No.
It is God’s authority, we can do nothing, even pray for them.
Yes, if you pray for the dead, it is really bad.

I don’t think so.
It is useless. We should repent before we die. God gave us a whole course of life to prepare for the heavenly life.

1 Corinthians 15:29 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 Otherwise, what will they do who are baptized for the dead, if the dead do not rise at all? Why then are they baptized for the dead?

“This difficult verse has numerous possible interpretations. Other Scripture passages, however, clarify certain things which it does not mean. It does not teach, for example, that a dead person can be saved by another person’s being baptized on his behalf, because baptism never has a part in a person’s salvation (Eph. 2:8; cf. Rom. 3:28; 4:3; 6:3, 4). A reasonable view seems to be that “they…who are baptized” refers to living believers who give outward testimony to their faith in baptism by water because they were first drawn to Christ by the exemplary lives, faithful influence, and witness of believers who had subsequently died. Paul’s point is that if there is no resurrection and no life after death, then why are people coming to Christ to follow the hope of those who have died?”

From MacArthur Study Bible
NKJV

See also: [What is baptism for the dead? | GotQuestions.org]

I think maybe not. We need to believe God in our life. So we need to hard preach Gospel and evangelism