Is there anyone in this group that loves to share their testimony and stories of God’s miracles publicly by recorded video?

Is there anyone in this group that loves to share their testimony and stories of God’s miracles publicly by recorded video?

Bobbi-Jo Slager

I have not done a video but I did in a book I wrote

Kevin Luke

Sounds great to share our testimonies for the glory of Him and his kingdom

Brendan Aymar

This is an awesome post! I actually felt led a month ago to pull over and record my testimony with the vision and calling he has put on my life. Here is the link for anyone who is interested. God bless and id love to watch other peoples storys too! All… See more

Chris Holden

I have a testimony but I only posted about it at fb, not video recorded. It was in December 13, 2015 and followed by another dream related to the first. The event was about pestilence and cause of deaths across the world. I trembled and lost interest … See more

Crank Up

My testimony it’s been a long long time but I am going to do a video I was planning to do that and bring my testimony of my salvation how the Lord saved me and set me free but who he has set me free I had to understand his word see I didn’t know how to… See more

Bande Serra

I am alive to share my testimonies and experiences. Impossible miracles that it is my hopt that even one person will find an increase in Faith without the horrible, crazy trials that brought me my Faith.

Wil Metzler