Is this the face of Jesus?

Is this the face of Jesus? The Shroud of Turin, a linen cloth bearing the image of a man. Is this Jesus of Nazareth burial shroud in which he was wrapped after crucifixion? What do you think?

Hello, dear @Kingdom
I hadn’t heard of the Shroud of Turin before, very nice of you of sharing it here! I always love to find out thing about chirsitanity.
Investigating I found out that the church doesn’t recognize it, and the researches done on it found out that it was probably done on the 1200 of the last millennium, although the results don’t have a definitive conclusion.
In my own opinion, and putting aside the debate that this could be the real face of Jesuschrist since the crucifixion, I think it is Jesus face. I don’t know or can say of when, but even if it’s from the time of crucifixion or a miracle or something man made, it shows the pain and suffering that the Lord had to deal for us, all the thing that he had to do just to give us a chance of salvation. Jesus loves us and he gave his own life for us. We have to be better persons and better Christians every day! We owe it to Jesus after all.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

Hello My friend @Kingdom. I also do some research for me to understand that “The Shroud of Turin” because this is the first time i heard of it.
I am a proud catholic i walk by faith not by sight.
Below is the link that you can watch also.

Why the Vatican Believes in the Shroud of Turin
While many experts believe the Shroud of Turin is a medieval forgery, historians at the Vatican have found evidence that leads them to believe it dates back to the time of Jesus Christ. (2:49

Credits to : SMITHSONIAN CHANNEL: SECRETS - THE TURIN SHROUD

It doesn’t matter to us what is the image of jesus, researchers are not really accurate when they’ll pass it as a report the important thing is you believe in him.