Isaiah 1:26 I will restore your judges as at first, and your counselors as at the beginning. After that you will be called the City of Righteousness, the Faithful City.”

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the ones who seek for it(TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy from the extravagance of her luxury.” She has become a lair for demons and a haunt for every unclean spirit, every unclean bird, and every detestable beast. After this he cried out in a mighty voice: “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality. I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory.

Revelation 18:1-4