Isaiah 40:14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and high regard in the sight of God and man. Then you will find favor and He will make your paths straight. I am with you in spirit, along with the power of the Lord Jesus, for this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ Your boasting is not good When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the Day of the Lord. So they are no longer two, but one flesh I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.” Do you not know that a little leaven works through the whole batch of dough. Then one of the seven angels with the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and those who dwell on the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her immorality.” And the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, where I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. She is dead even while she is still alive all the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy from the extravagance of her luxury.” Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities turn away from such as these who lives for pleasure they are the kind who worm their way into households for the sake of dishonorable gain, they undermine entire households having a form of godliness who are always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth denying its power and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, and teach things they should not who must be silenced ., As surely as I live, declares the Lord GOD, I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. So the LORD God said to the serpent: All day long I have held out My hands to an obstinate people who walk in the wrong path, who follow their own imaginations, “I revealed Myself to those who did not ask for Me; I was found by those who did not seek Me. To a nation that did not call My name, I said, ‘Here I am! Here I am!’ Truly I tell you, your sister Sodom and her daughters never did as you and your daughters have done “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field! Behold, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Isaiah 65:1, 2
Revelation 18:3-5
Proverbs 3:4-6
Revelation 17:1-3
Genesis 3:14, 15
1 Timothy 5:6
Titus 1:11
2 Timothy 3:5-7
Matthew 10:14-16
Ezekiel 16:48