Isaiah 46:4 Even when your hair has turned gray, I will take care of you

Isaiah 46:4 Even when you are old, I will be the same. Even when your hair has turned gray, I will take care of you. I made you and will take care of you. I will carry you and save you.

1 Like

Hello @FaithinGod Amen For sharing this versse this reminds me How God so love His children who trust to Him. God is so sweet. Sometimes we end our thoughts with frustrations because our notion of love will always come from the world. If you feel being rejected and unloved, remember that there is someone above who loves you at the very start. The world is not perfect. Frustrations will always be its cliche. But His love for you endures forever.

1 Like

I pray to God that He still with me even im Old because it is happy to be with Him. Because if the world leave you behind God is there still care for you He will never let you down. Because God said to His word that whoever trust in Him He will never leave behind. Iloveyou Lord thank for all youve done to my life.

1 Like

The Lord loves and cares for each one of us when our hair has turned gray, our knees have grown feeble and our faces have become furrowed with wrinkles. He cares for us when our hands start to tremble, our mouths begin to dribble and our minds become increasingly confused and forgetful. And He has promised to carry us and care for us in every season of life, because He is our Father and we are His people. He has made us and He has promised to faithfully carry us; care for us; help us and deliver us, all the days of our life - until He takes us home… to be with Himself, in heavenly glory.

1 Like

After my relationship ended, I thought I would end up alone forever. I would grow old lonely, and no one will be there to look after me. But things changed when I found God. I’ve realized that the worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone. With God, we will never be alone. Some days maybe hard, sad and empty, but one thing is for sure. God will always be there for us. When everything and everyone has left you, God is the only one who would never forsake us no matter how many times we have walked away from him. His love for us is endless.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
This is one of the more beautiful truths by the Lord, even when old he will take care of us… Even when we can’t defend by ourselves he will be there acting as a protector and a care taker, acting within others for us. Being old can be scary, but knowing God will never abandon us is the best resolve we can have to face life with an smile.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

@FaithinGod Wow! This is an amazing verse! We as the Children of God. This is a great promise that we can look up to. God is always with us. ‘’ EMMANUEL’’ God’s care for his people is really extraordinary. Incredible reassuring verse. HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU-YOUR WHOLE LIFELONG UNTIL YOU DIE.

1 Like