Isaiah 48:6 You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not acknowledge them? From now on I will tell you of new things, hidden things unknown to you

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who kept knocking at the door asking that they may receive it as (TRUTH) a hidden treasure!

So if the Son sets you free, we know that our old self was crucified with him you will be free indeed so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin. The One who glorifies Me is My Father, of whom you say ‘He is our God.’ Then Abraham breathed his last and died at a good old age, an old man and full of years; and he was gathered to his people. Now we know that You have a demon!” declared the Jews. “Abraham died, and so did the prophets, yet You say that anyone who keeps Your word will never taste death. Are You greater than our father Abraham? He died, as did the prophets. Who do You claim to be?” Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.” Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory means nothing.

John 8:52-54
John 4:10
Romans 6:6
John 8:36
Genesis 25:8

hq720