Isaiah 49:15 "Can a woman forget her nursing child, or lack compassion for the son of her womb? Even if she could forget, I will not forget you!

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has knocked and knocked asking that now shall be opened unto you to receive the kingdom of God.

So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, Adam he said, because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’ There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. I revealed Myself to those who did not ask for Me; I was found by those who did not seek Me.“ I said, ‘Here I am! Here I am!’ Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. To a nation that did not call My name, all day long I have held out My hands to an obstinate people who walk in the wrong path, who follow their own imaginations, to a people who continually provoke Me to My face, sacrificing in the gardens and burning incense on altars of brick, sitting among the graves, spending nights in secret places, eating the meat of pigs and polluted broth from their bowls. Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end and much study wearies the body. They say, ‘Keep to yourself; do not come near me, for I am holier than you!’ Solomon composed three thousand proverbs, and his songs numbered a thousand and five and his fame spread throughout the surrounding nations. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor? He spoke of trees, from the cedar in Lebanon to the hyssop growing in the wall, and he taught about animals, birds, reptiles, and fish. He was wiser than all men—wiser than Ethan the Ezrahite, and wiser than Heman, Calcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol. Such people are smoke in My nostrils, a fire that burns all day long behold, it is written before Me: I will not keep silent, but I will repay; I will pay it back into their laps, both for your iniquities and for those of your fathers,” says the LORD. “Because they burned incense on the mountains and scorned Me on the hills, I will measure into their laps full payment for their former deeds.”.” Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy, for in You my soul takes refuge. In the shadow of Your wings I will take shelter until the danger has passed.

Luke 13:7
Psalm 57:1
Genesis 3:17
John 8:58
James 4:12
John 14:6
Ecclesiastes 12:12
1 Kings 4:31-33
John 6:51

b17cd208ec6940c28ec68eb486370e26_450_450