Isaiah 65:2 All day long I have held out My hands to an obstinate people who walk in the wrong path, who follow their own imaginations,…

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has knocked and knocked asking that now shall be opened unto you to receive the kingdom of God.

The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.’ For there will be terrible times in the last days the devil has been sinning from the beginning mark this for a time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. The one who does what is sinful is of the devil. Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men. Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God?

Isaiah 65:1
1 John 3:8
Isaiah 5:20
2 Timothy 4:3
2 Timothy 3:1
1 Corinthians 6:9

images - 2024-10-08T061529.472

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who has knocked and knocked asking that now shall be opened unto you to receive the kingdom of God.

We have become like those You never ruled, like those not called by Your name. Yet the number of the Israelites will be like the sand of the sea, including us, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentile which cannot be measured or counted and Isaiah boldly says: "I was found by those who did not seek Me; I revealed Myself to those who did not ask for Me and it will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’ After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Revelation 7:9
Romans 9:24
Romans 10:20
Isaiah 63:19
Hosea 1:10