Isaiah 65:24 I will answer them before they even call to me

Isaiah 65:24 I will answer them before they even call to me.

Even before we pray, God already knows our heart’s desire…He already planned it and will make it happen in his perfect time…Thank you Lord God for giving me the best things in life…Forgive me if sometimes I lose patience, please teach me to wait and trust you as you have said in my fave bible verse Jeremiah 29:11…Amen

Our desire to pray is the result of His call to prayer. He has something to say. Our responsibility is to listen to what He wants to give us for our problems and potentials. He will make it clear. Then we can say with boldness:
I sought the Lord, and afterward I knew
He moved my soul to seek Him,
seeking me;
It was not I that found, O Savior true,
No, I was found of Thee.

We are really beyond blessed having our Lord God. Imagine, we haven’t yet asked Him what we truly desire yet He is already working on it. He is amazing! Our Lord God is so powerful, amazing, and He truly cares and loves us. Thank you, Lord God!

The things we are waiting and praying for may be closer than we think. Don’t give up and always believe that God is already working things out for us. He won’t bring us this far to just leave us empty-handed. He hears us even if we are silent. Thank you God for reminding us that your plans are always the best. It’s always greater and beautiful than all our disappointments.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways submit to him and He will make your paths straight - Proverbs 3:5-6

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
This is a very good passage, I love it… When struggling, and damn even Jesus Christ said it when dying “why have you forgotten about me?”, well the truth is that God never forgets, he knows it all, he already has a plan and each of the stuff that happens to us has a meaning. He knows what our hearts truly want, and only with him we’ll accomplish that! And of course we should keep praying to him, this is the only way we can talk to him to know if we are on the right track for example…
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.