It has kept me away from church, with the idea that I may worship our Lord anytime, any place

I have a question which has bothered me most of my life. It has kept me away from church, with the idea that I may worship our Lord anytime, any place. I also pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit in this matter. I don’t want to be lost.

Andy Baum

Paul says not to forsake the assembly of the believers…not because that’s the ONLY place God is….but because Paul knew as Christians, we would need each other to hold us up in good times and in bad times. We are ALL (those who are saved) the body of Christ. We all bring something to the table that helps us help others. And so, as one body- we should want fellowship with those likeminded instruments of Christ. You can worship and praise God anywhere….but Christ left us this great community to share life’s good and bad times with…it also provides accountability and more than anything…the Love of Christ. Please pray that God would show you what is best for YOU. Don’t look at someone else’s life and compare their convictions with yours. The Bible tells us to work out our own salvation with Fear (respect for God) and trembling (aware of His power).

Debbie Good

You can have a relationship with the Lord alone by yourself and him , but why would you want too ? , That why we re told in the bible to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together , as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another and so the much more . Hebrews 10:25. In other words we need each other to hold each other up and keep us accountable to that we dont lose our faith and to strengthen each other in times of troubles and woe.

Dodie Wright

I believe God wants us in Church from my own experience. I never could get close to God without attending Church weekly.

Tim Rider

If you believe Jesus died for your sins you’re not lost

Stanley Pool

A church is just a building. But we are the church in christ. Yes we can pray and worship the lord any place at any time. If you would like to do Bible study DM me. We would love to have you. We learn and grow together in the lord.

Dorothy Holloway

Hebrews 10:25 says: “Forsake not the assembling of yourself together

Bob Jones

On the night before His passion, what did out Lord say and do? He took the bread and blessed it and said take and eat this is my body He did the same with the cup saying this is my blood, the new covenant, which he also said do this in memory of me.remember other words of our Lord. Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you shall not have life within you, I am the bread that came down from heaven, And many other teachings. Religion cannot save us, only Jesus Christ, however communion with sound teachings forms a sound mind, and sharing the Eucharist was instituted by Jesus himself. Holy Spirit will guide us to truth always.

Sandra Corbie