It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. Psalms 18:32

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. Psalms 18:32

Hello @FaithinGod Amen! I particularly love this verse, and it happens to be my favorite scripture. This reminds me that even in times of doubt and weakness, I should continue waiting and trusting in the Lord. In these situations, the Lord will help us carry our burdens and will “renew our strength”. He will bring us back to a place of refuge and strength. It is amazing that we serve a God so powerful and caring.

1 Like

Every struggles in our life has shaped us into the person we are today. Those hard times have made us stronger. And we won’t be able to overcome and survive through everything without God who always protect and gives us strength against our enemies. With God, we will overcome things we never thought we would get over. Let God lead our lives, guide us to the right path and let Him correct our ways. Trust that whatever we go through, God’s protection and strength are the best weapons we have.

1 Like

I consider this as man’s curse, to be perfect and expect perfection around him. Curse because almost all of us are addicted to being perfect. We might not admit it or we might be in denial about this reality, but when we take a closer look at how we live our life; perfection is always a part of who we are. With this passage we can somewhat break this curse, by learning to surrender to our God Almighty and trust Him that He is the only perfect God, and in Him our ways can be made perfect.