It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, Hebrews 6:4

The LORD said to Cain it is impossible for those who have once been enlightened having tasted the heavenly gift blessed are those who takes refuge in him seeing that you do not do what is right you will not be accepted your sins are crouching at your door you are lukewarm you are neither hot nor cold now you must rule over it now do what is right now confess all your sins one to another and praying for each other that you may be healed now you have to realize that I am in my Father among you that you are also in me the very image created of God himself now saying to you it’s enough you hypocrites you where the salt of the earth you teachers of the law and Pharisees you have Tasted and seen that the LORD is good having a brother that’s Abel I am my brother’s keeper now I desire to have you I replied now to you who have shared in the Holy Spirit I am about to spit completely out of my mouth you are the salt that lost its saltiness no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot you only clean the outside of the cup and dish leaving your inside full of greed and self-indulgence you can not be made salty again I am the Root and the Offspring of David the bright Morning Star and the prayers of a righteous person is powerfully effective that none will be missing it is his mouth that has given the Jesus orders to look in the scrolls of the LORD and read his Spirit now to gather them together and my angel I have sent giving you this testimony for the churches not one them will lack her mate.

John 14:20
Hebrews 6:4
Matthew 23:25
Matthew 5:13
Genesis 4:9
Genesis 4:7
Revelation 3:16
Isaiah 34:16
Revelation 22:16
James 5:16
Psalm 34:8

I guess this is a good message, but you don’t include punctuation. It’s difficult to understand where one thought ends and another begins.

You have to include punctuation in your writing, and when you are quoting.