It is over!

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the one who seeks it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

All day long I have held out My hands to an obstinate people who walk in the wrong path, who follow their own imaginations but “I revealed Myself to those who did not ask for Me; I was found by those who did not seek Me. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. To a nation that did not call My name, I said, ‘Here I am! Here I am!’ For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb.When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” When the two witnesses have finished their testimony, Your wrath has come and the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city figuratively called Sodom and Egypt where their Lord was also crucified. Then the temple of God in heaven was opened, and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple. And there were flashes of lightning, and rumblings, and peals of thunder, and an earthquake, and a great hailstorm and each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: “Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!” The nations were enraged, for the time has come to judge the dead and to reward Your servants the prophets, as well as the saints and those who fear Your name, both small and great and to destroy those who destroy the earth. Above Him stood seraphim, each having six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling out to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts; all the earth is full of His glory.” At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook, and the temple was filled with smoke. “Look,” Peter replied, “we have left everything to follow You. What then will there be for us?” This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. You are My friends if you do what I command you.

Isaiah 65:1.2
Matthew 19:25-27
Isaiah 6:2-4
Revelation 4:8
Revelation 11:7-9: 18,19
John 15:12-14

Screenshot 2024-07-06 124715