It pretty much says that we go through The Great Tribulation and then the Rapture of the church and then what happens afterwards

I’m having trouble understanding…I am reading/studying Matthew 25 in my Bible and studying the verses on the website called Enduring Word. Well when it breaks down what each verse means and I got to v.33 I definitely confused. It pretty much says that we go through The Great Tribulation and then the Rapture of the church and then what happens afterwards. Can someone please clear this up?

Ashley Valley-Graham

Ma’am there are church theologies that do not line up with scripture. Keep seeking and line your views up with the bible not the church because to be frank there not always the same. This is an example of that

Gwalo LaFlare

That’s correct. That’s why the pre-trib rapture is false doctrine. Read the parable of the wheat and tares, Story of Sodom & ghamorrah; and rev. 14… See more

Ashley Munoz

Ashley Valley-Graham : The Bible made it clear for you. The Words are of Christ himself… We will be here during the Great Tribulation before the coming of the Lord.I would love to believe that the Lord is going to rapture the church before the trib… See more

Juan Gonzalez-Ramos