It says, "Now we, who have believed, entered that rest". Have you entered that rest?

Capture

It says, “Now we, who have believed, entered that rest”. Have you entered that rest?

George Grant

No

Oliver Kent

Every Sabbath is a beleiver’s rest !

Sandra Lawton

What?

Dwight Walls Jr.

Where does the Bible say this? Also, when was this written and within what context was it written with?

Dwight Walls Jr.

i’m trying to. I believe 100% Jesus is coming soon. but so much negativity around it’s hard. So many changes in life. every day is a challenge for me. i do prayer every day but then some times something upset ‘s me.

Rosemary Lange

Yes

Frank Elliott

Matthew 11:28-30. "Come to me, all of you who are tired from carring heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find the rest. For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light."Are you facing some difficulty or danger at work, at home or school? Pray earnestly for God intervention, trust Him, and leave the rest to Him.In the spiritual life, the person who has been cleansed from sin, if he/her she should fall into sin again, needs only to confess that sin to be entirely clean and restore.

Joseph Mogire