Its helped me relax but the most incredible thing about Jesus is everytime I’ve asked to come back he welcomes with open arms

Hey guys… New to the group. Struggling with mental health atm for certain reasons. I’ve rejected jesus recently and everytime I reject him I’ve found my mental health goes down hill. I become angrier easily and anxious. Its pretty hard to break me usually but tonight I’ve decided to listen to worship music and listen to lyrics. Its helped me relax but the most incredible thing about Jesus is everytime I’ve asked to come back he welcomes with open arms

Callum Dean

yes, i find listening to worship music a grat way to connect to God thru christ. reading new testamemt brings me a lot of peace, as well. i read it thru every year and some of old too. prayer can be life changing if u get good ar it…the world hide… See more

Joe Graham

Callum Dean As well as listening to worship music, if you can pull out the books that inspired you about Jesus and read them again prayerfully.

Stewart Chew

You need to give yourself to the Lord and stop with the sins you’ve been doing it doesn’t say you’re forgiven sin as you please he says you are forgiven sin no more

Chris Roll