It's Our fault for WE turned and let others turn OUR backs on God

It’s not black people’s fault. It’s not white people’s fault. Nor asian, Hispanic, Caribbean, French, German, Indian, man or female.
It’s not a skin problem, a race problem, or a sex problem. It’s a SIN problem.

It’s Our fault for WE turned and let others turn OUR backs on God.

Matthew 3:16 Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and God’s righteousness and all other things shall be given unto you.

Matthew 22: 37 Jesus replied: "‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

However, it’s not too late yet!
A - Admit

Admit what you have done wrong and ask forgiveness.

Romans 3:23 All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 6:23 The wages of sin is death.
I John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

B - Believe

Believe that Jesus died on the cross and rose again as payment for your sins.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
1 Corinthians 15:3-4 Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

C - Confess and Choose

Confess and choose to allow God to be in charge of your life
Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:13 Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianT/permalink/927244041129483/

Thank you for this. Admit, believe, confess and choose. I love that you added choose because this means we want to end our bad ways so we choose to allow God to be in charge of our lives. We do not solely confess, we choose Him. We choose to let Him be in charge.

This is a nice post to ponder on. One of the hardest things to do is to admit your mistakes. We are in denial human beings; we justify our actions based on our intentions. A sin is sin no matter what reasons you might have. We need to come before the Lord to ask for forgiveness and receive His grace upon us believing that he has called to cure the sinners, to grant them a renewal of heart. Confess your weaknesses, that we cannot overcome them alone and choose God everyday because He alone can give us proper directions towards our destination.