James 1:25 Whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it, not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it, they will be blessed in what they do

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Listen, O heavens, and give ear, O earth, for the LORD has spoken: Alas, O sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a brood of evildoers, children of depravity! They have forsaken the LORD; they have despised the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on Him. “I have raised children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against Me. 3The ox knows its owner, and the donkey its master’s manger, but Israel does not know; My people do not understand.” God again designated a certain day as “Today,” when a long time later He spoke through David as was just stated: “Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts you who pursue righteousness, you who seek the LORD: Remind the believers of these things, “Listen to Me, Since, then, it remains for some to enter His rest, and since those who formerly heard the good news did not enter because of their disobedience, Look to the rock from which you were cut, and to the quarry from which you were hewn. Look to Abraham your father, and to Sarah who gave you birth. When I called him, he was but one; then I blessed him and multiplied him. Make every effort to present yourself approved to God, do not present the parts of your body to sin as instruments of wickedness, but present yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and present the parts of your body to Him as instruments of righteousness an unashamed workman who accurately handles the word of truth charging them before God to avoid quarreling over words, which succeeds only in leading the listeners to ruin. But avoid irreverent, empty chatter, which will only lead to more ungodliness. You hate my instruction you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and cast my words behind you evil with your own eyes you will see for Your Teacher will no longer hide Himself whether you turn to the right or to the left, and your ears will hear this command behind you: “This is the way. Walk in it.” Flesh counts for nothing when you eat from it you will certainly die surely I was sinful at birth which I will give for the life of the world To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned just as Sarah obeyed Abraham and called him lord. And you are her children if you do what is right and refuse to give way to fear. Husbands, in the same way, treat your wives with consideration as a delicate vessel, and with honor as fellow heirs of the gracious gift of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered. Finally, all of you, be like-minded and sympathetic, love as brothers, be tenderhearted and humble. Marriage should be honored by all and the marriage bed kept undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterers. I am afraid that when I come again, my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of their acts of impurity, sexual immorality, and debauchery. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, and slander. The Lord will give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, this bread is my flesh, so you will desecrate your silver-plated idols and your gold-plated images for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God You will throw them away like menstrual cloths, saying to them, “Be gone!” I warn you, as I did before those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God. Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Put to death, therefore, the components of your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, which is idolatry. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me sinful from the time my mother conceived me. I will now arise,” says the LORD. The words of the LORD are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace, like gold purified sevenfold. “I will bring safety to him who yearns.” You, O LORD, will keep us; You will forever guard us from this generation for the cause of the oppressed and for the groaning of the needy. Therefore encourage one another with these words the Spirit gives life. “Jesus answered, the words I have spoken to you they are full of the Spirit and life. Whoever eats this bread will live forever.

Psalm 12:5-7
Isaiah 1:2-4
Hebrews 4:6-7
Isaiah 51:1,2
Romans 6:13
2 Timothy 2:14-16
1 Peter 3:6-8
Genesis 21:12
Genesis 3:17
Colossians 3:5
Hebrews 13:4
1 Thessalonians 4:18