Jeremiah 23:20 The anger of the LORD will not turn back until he fully accomplishes the purposes of his heart. In days to come you will understand it clearly

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who kept knocking at the door asking that they may receive it as (TRUTH) a hidden treasure!

Brothers, we do not need to write to you about the times and seasons, for while people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape for you are fully aware that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night and Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand. When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were astonished at His teaching, because He taught as one who had authority, and not as their scribes. “Who do you say I am? ”Jesus asked, what about you?” They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged the LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you for this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. So do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, or of me, His prisoner. Instead, join me in suffering for the gospel by the power of God.

John 3:13
Isaiah 41:10
2 Timothy 1:6-8
Deuteronomy 31:8
Matthew 7:28,29
1 Thessalonians 5:2

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who kept knocking at the door asking that they may receive it as (TRUTH) a hidden treasure! Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life. So is my word that goes out from my mouth: You must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.” It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, ‘For three years now I’ve been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven’t found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?’

Isaiah 55:11
Luke 13:7
Genesis 2:17
Proverbs 13:12

@highlights @hislordship