Jeremiah 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known"

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who kept knocking at the door asking that they may receive it as (TRUTH) a hidden treasure!

How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. Jesus said, “When they call out to Me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble. I will deliver them and honor them because they loves Me, and with long life I will satisfy them and show them My salvation.” I will deliver them; because they know My name, I will protect them. Do not hinder the little children come to me, then the little children were brought to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them and pray for them for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as them. And the disciples rebuked those who brought them. And after He had placed His hands on them, He went on from there. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. Train up a child in the way he should go, teach them to your children and grandchildren and when they are old they will not depart from it. Only be on your guard and diligently watch yourselves, so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen, and so that they do not slip from your heart as long as you live for thorns and snares lie on the path of the perverse; he who guards his soul stays far from them. The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender. Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind for we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin as you come to Him, the living stone, rejected by men but chosen and precious in God’s sight, you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For it stands in Scripture: “I am the way and the truth and the life. Jesus answered, “See, I lay in Zion a stone, a chosen and precious cornerstone; and no one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well and the one who believes in Him will never be put to shame and from now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

Psalm 91:15
Proverbs 22:5-7
John 14:6,7
1 Peter 2:4-6
Psalm 119:9
Hebrews 4:15
John 15:13
Ecclesiastes 12:13
Matthew 6:8
Deuteronomy 4:9
Matthew 19:13-15

images - 2024-10-06T112458.009