Jesus blood has been applied to my heart and His blood will not get weak, fade or wear off

He said son now don’t you worry. For the blood is there to stay. The wind may blow and the rain may fall, but it won’t just wash away. The blood will stand the raging storm
It’s been applied with loving care. Safe, secure you can rest assured that the blood is still there.
Hallelujah thank You LORD Jesus for Your blood You shed for me. The blood was apply when I was 17 years old, many years ago, but it is still there and is still as good as the moment it was applied. The storms of life cannot wash it way. It will not fade nor will it wear off. Though the wind may blow and the rain may fall, Your blood will remain as it was the day You applied it. You applied it to my heart with love for me because I am Yours, hallelujah. Thank You LORD for the blood, for Your mercy and for Your grace.
Jesus name, Amen.
Jesus blood has been applied to my heart and His blood will not get weak, fade or wear off. But is there to stay for ever more, hallelujah.
Hope you have a blessed day in the LORD.

Steven Richardson

DECEPTION MOST CHRISTIANS CAN’T SEE. Part AChristians need to wake up. Why are Christians following the things of the world? Why is it that, the world decides to do something and the people that call themselves children of GOD join hands with the world? How can Christians join hands with the world to solve a problem?Can light dwell together with darkness? And what agreement has the temple of GOD with idols? What fellowship has righteousness got to do with unrighteousness? What accord has JESUS CHRSIT with belial?..2 Cor. 6:13…There is NO AGREEMENT. For this reason, why are the Christians joining hands with the world?The world wants everyone to get vaccinated and Christians are following them to also be vaccinated. Have Christians forgotten that the god of this world is the devil? And he is here to deceive everyone and cause everyone to perish. [2 Cor. 4:4, Revelation 12:17]The devil is not here to joke with anyone. In fact, the WORD of GOD makes us understand that he is very angry and he wants to destroy everyone. [Rev. 12:17]And if he being the god of this world, causes his people to make a vaccine for everyone, why should the Christians join hands to take this vaccine?And people ask a question that “there are a lot of the vaccines but which one?”Is the kingdom of the devil divided?Matt 12:26And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?The Covid vaccines are the same. The only difference is the labels on them and the news the media comes to tell people to deceive them.We know the vaccines are the same because the kingdom of the devil is not divided.Another question you hear people ask is; “there has been vaccinations since measles and so on”.Yes there has been vaccinations but those vaccinations NEVER required everyone everywhere to be vaccinated. Most vaccinations even targeted kids.But now, it is different. This COVID VACCINE is to VACINATE EVERYONE. Both young and old, rich and poor, free or slave. And this CONDITION is exactly what is in Revelation 13:16.Rev 13:1616 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:It does not matter whether you are in prison or not………They are requesting everyone to be vaccinated. EVERYONE.Another question is, “….it said the mark of the beast is on their right hand or on their forehead”.Revelation 13:16 said IN their right hand or IN their forehead. Meaning that, it is NOT ON their right hand or forehead. That is, the mark of the beast is placed in the body.And when you receive the vaccine, do you know where the vaccine will reside in your body?The devil knows the scriptures and knowing that he wants to deceive you, do you honestly think he is going to put 666 on your forehead or put a chip there?Can you not remove the chip if you find out it is the mark of the beast? The mark of the beast is not one that you can take out once it is put into your body.The vaccine contains the genetic code which is NEVER leaving your body once it enters your body.Take the vaccine and you are condemned.

Emma Nyarko

Thank you Lord Jesus Amen

Cornel Nortje

Thank you Jesus

Brenda Grisso

Amen, thank you Lord

Marie Atkison

Thank you Lord Amen

Patty Mcneice

Thank you Jesus…Amen

Ritu Ritu