Jesus Christ 's first message was “repent”. Jesus always told the people to “sin no more”

Jesus Christ 's first message was “repent”.
Jesus always told the people to “sin no more”.
Again
For if we continue to persist in deliberate sin after we have known and received the truth, there is not another sacrifice for sin to be made for us. But this would qualify one for the certain, terrifying expectation of judgment and the raging fire ready to burn up his enemies!
Hebrews 10:26‭-‬27

Daniel Kwena

We who have accepted the Salvation of Yehovah have a choice NOW. Before our Salvation one sense of morality was at conflict with the most powerful Desires of the Flesh. The morality conscious is weak to overcome sinful desires of the strong flesh and that sense of morality can actually be at conflict with the Law of Moses / God.But for those in Christ we now have His Spirit and Word that is most powerful to overcome the sin / flesh of man while we still live in this mortal flesh. The carnal nature / flesh is at enmity with Yehovah. But we now having a life given Spirit in us which we can easily choose to follow. We can choose to let the flesh rule or The Spirit rule our thoughts, desires and emotions. 2For the law of the Spirit of life has set youfn free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.cause of righteousness.11If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesusfn from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.If one is still choosing to sin daily then one is refusing to allow Christ to rule in us.Even Yeshua was tempted with the most mighty 3 Ps. Provision, Pride, Power. How did Jesus resist the devil and the flesh to cause it to flee. He stood on the Word of God and the Spirit given to Him. He submitted to the Father rather than the flesh and to ruler of the flesh HaSatan. Submit to the Father’s Will and not your fleshes will.The flesh is weak to submit to God Commandments, it is at enmity / hatred to them.But the Spirit of Christ/ the Holy Spirit in the redeemed is strong to keep Yehovah’s Commandments. David prayed the prayer of power of sin. He said, “10Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a rightfn spirit within me.11Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me.12Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.13¶Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will return to you.”

MajorVon Arney

Your quote from Hebrews is for fence-sitters, not for those who have been redeemed. Those who are redeemed will never fall away.

W Charles Brown

Jesus also said don’t fear. Jesus gave us several commands that seem impossible. How does one not fear? It was likely easier for those who heard Him say it, since they also saw Jesus killed and then defeated death by spending the next 40 days eating fish and giving them a crash course on the Kingdom of God. If the one telling you to “FEAR NOT!” Had just defeated death, then what is there to fear? LOL. Sin no more is a command just like it. Considering Jesus had to die for our sins because we can’t stop sinning and could not follow the Laws of the Old Testament… Saying sin no more to a sinner is more of a goal than a command. The Christian experience bears this out. Thankfully He gave us Grace because we all still sin… No matter how much will power we have over it. We don’t always listen to the Holy Spirit helper in us.Hopefully we get better at not sinning the longer we walk with Jesus… but we all still sin because we will always be sinners. We don’t have to go into failure mode though like the Jews had to. We have grace to forgive us.Hallelujah “anyway”…. Because Jesus made us free of the death of sin through Him.

Richard Armstrong

Jazzmine Rios send me your friend request now

Baddext Boy

Bobby Anaya lusting after a woman that is married or betrothed is a sin. How else would you desire a woman before you marry her???

Lee Christopher

Miranda Leigh Steinman send me your friend request now

Baddext Boy

Blade Wackerling amen , scripture is clear you can fall away after knowing ChristNobody “sins no more” till they’re dead. But people who “walk away” never knew Him.

Timothy Schneider