Jesus healed me and Jesus saved my life

Jesus heals. Jesus saves. For decades, since my early teenage years I had suffered from anxiety and depression which led me to self medicate which in turn led me to numerous addictions. I had episodes of anxiety or mania weekly and severe depressions several times a year. Twice I was admitted to hospitals for suicidal thoughts and diagnosed with acute depression and bipolar 1 disorder. I was treated as an experiment every time and put on all kinds of medications that never worked or just made things worse. “Let’s try these pills” they said. Try. None of them knew what they were doing. Quacks. Then, at my lowest point, my suicide just around the corner, Jesus Christ came into my life. I accepted Him as my Lord and Savior and started to devote my life to Him. He changed my life. It has now been two years since I had any anxiety, manic episodes or a depression and my addictions have been broken. All because of Jesus! He restored what the locust had devoured! Jesus healed me and Jesus saved my life! Thank You Jesus for everything you do for me!

Steven Matthew Bortner