Jesus helped me to forgive! What a wonderful Lord, we have!

My Story.
Once upon a time!
I had a dream!
A dream to forgive!
Read a lot of books!
Attended lots of prayers!
Received lots of advice!
Still, I struggled with hatred!
I ask Jesus!
Why you are not helping me?
Then Lord opened my childhood days!
Those beautiful childhood days
I opened Grand Mothers’ old book!
The first page was written!
“Jesus will cry
if kids fight”
I read it several times!
Grand ma’s message helped me
To walk with Jesus!
Lord showed me!
His friendship with Disciples!
He was betrayed by a Friend!
He was rejected thrice by Peter!
He was rejected by Friends!
Still, He loved them!
Lord helped me to meditate
This love several times!
In Jesus, I saw a loving God!
This love helped me
To listen Lord!
Jesus helped me to forgive!
What a wonderful Lord, we have!
( Author of the books- Learn The alphabets With Jesus, A Child In Search Of Jesus, A Child in Search of God, A Child in Search of the Holy Spirit , Forgive & Love.)

George Ettuparayil Author

Awesome

Denie Hayes

Amen!

Yen Reyes

The spirit connected you with the familiar memory which dear to you! Lord everything He knows would connect to your heart!

Caridad B. Monroe

That’s awesome

Scoop Mendenhall

That was a very nice testimony you shared…it’s a very difficult struggle in this world…most of my years I’ve spent looking at other people thro rose colored glasses…always keeping what Jesus taught us tucked in my heart…trusting…and always looking for the good in people…even when they showed something different. always tried to look for the reasons behind bad behavior…and still treat them with kindness and compassion. The worse part…is the betrayal came mostly from the people I really loved or deeply cared about…including family members. After years of soul searching…and many experiences…I now finally know there are wicked, black hearted people in the world…which I choose to remove from my life…I don’t hate them…I’m not capable of hating anyone…nor do I hold a grudge…and…I forgive…but, I won’t have anything to do with them…I leave that with God.

Debbie Zimmerman