Jesus is El-Shaddai (God Almighty), Jesus is El Elyon (The Lord of Heaven), Jesus is El Roi (The God who sees you)

Jesus is El-Shaddai (God Almighty), Jesus is El Elyon (The Lord of Heaven), Jesus is El Roi (The God who sees you), Jesus is Yahweh (The Great I Am), Jesus is the Alpha and Omega (The beginning of creation and the end), Jesus is Jehovah Jireh (Your provider), Jesus is Jehovah Rapha (Your healing and comfort), Jesus is Jehovah Nissi (Your stronghold and victory), Jesus is Jehovah Shalom (Your peace of mind), Jesus is Jehovah Tsidkenu (The God of Righteousness), Jesus is the Prince of Peace, the Lion of Judah, and the Ruler of Israel. He is King of the Heavens, the Earth, and all that is below the earth. My friends, Jesus is your High Priest, along with all of these things. When you believe on him, your life is filtered through him forever. Please know, you are right with God when you trust him. You have the favor of God, his grace, and all the blessings of Abraham. You are redeemed to the Father God and he loves you so much. You have the Holy Spirit to remind you of that. Please brothers and sisters, in all your struggles, remember that the Lord Jesus has brought you to heaven already, despite your faults. You rest with him now, so live with great expectation and hope in your lives. Let us give thanks to God for his great and finished work on the cross. Thank you Lord, now I can live my life for you without any guilt or shame. I rejoice in your goodness Lord, thank you for freeing me from sin. Now I can serve you with all of my heart, my mind, my body, and my soul. I will be heavenly focused on you Father, not my flaws, because your son Jesus is just that good and worthy of my attention.

Eric Perez

Complete in Him

Veronica Williams

I believe the Iglesia Ni Cristo Apologist want to talk with you why Jesus Christ is not God. Go to to there site they are waiting.

Bob Durocher

Slow down bud. You just said He is Yahweh. Then you said He is Jehovah. Do you understand the contradiction? Thats crazy talk.

MajorVon Arney

Why am I the only one seeing the conflict. Do people even think about what they are saying Amen to. Oh it sounds good let me call it Truth of God.What’s wrong with the Assembly?

MajorVon Arney