Jesus said, "I will not leave you comfortless, as orphans"

Reflection from Nina Laird-Fusilli

Jesus said before He left the earth, “I will not leave you comfortless, as orphans.” He sent the Holy Spirit, The Comforter, the one called along side of us, our aide and advocate. We are not alone!
We may feel as if we isolated in our circumstances. This is a way the enemy uses to cause us to feel despair. Separation, isolation, and insulation is counter productive to growing in God. When times are hard and you are feeling hopeless, just reach out to God. He will bring into your life positive people, who will help encourage you and strengthen you through the tough trials of life.

Proverbs 27:17 says, “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.”
Remember, you are not alone!

God will always be by our side through ups and downs. God wants us to be strong and confident in any obstacle that we will take. He knows we can do anything especially with His love and guidance. Let us always remember that each and every one of us has a purpose in this life. Do not give up and let God lead the way.

God doesn’t promise us that we will never go through hard times. But he promises us that he himself, Lord of the universe will be right there with us to strengthen, keep and protect us. Because God is in control, our circumstances will not overwhelm us, no matter how much they feel like they might.

The Lord’s promise that we can be truly comforted is more significant than we know. The gift of the Holy Ghost is one of the fruits of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ that can make a reality of our plea.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me, Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do To live with him someday.