Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine. John 12:30

As people understand your word, it brings light to their lives.

Your word makes even simple people wise, and I will hold accountable anyone who does not listen to My words that the prophet speaks in My name.

“Fools for Christ”

We are fools for Christ, but you are wise in Christ. We are weak, but you are strong.

You are honored, but we are dishonored.

To this very hour we are hungry and thirsty, we are poorly clothed, we are brutally treated, we are homeless; In the same way, your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

If your brother sins against you, go and confront him privately. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses,’ we work hard with our own hands, when we are vilified, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; The Unbelief of the Jews

But Jesus responded, “I have shown you many good works from the Father.

For which of these do you stone Me?”

“ We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’?

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.” Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?

Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.

Psalm 119:130
Deuteronomy 18:19
s-l500

1 Corinthians 4:11
Matthew 18:14,15
John 10:32-34