Jesus traveled on foot constantly to spread the word.. If we are to follow in his footsteps why aren't we sharing the gospel like he did it?

Jesus traveled on foot constantly to spread the word… If we are to follow in his footsteps why aren’t we sharing the gospel like he did it? I think Church’s are great and needed but why don’t we see the intimate foot work like Jesus did… I believe GODs word reached way more by foot than by church… And I am not saying Church isn’t good or a good way… I just do not see anyone doing it in the intimate way Jesus did it… Not in America anyway… why don’t we do it like he did? He never stayed in one place to preach GODs word. He wanted to personally reach as many as he could as far as he could…
TV and Radio just isn’t intimate as in person… If you think about it, we are way more moved by the word when its being spoken to us face to face… There is just something so special and important about human contact…

Crystal Burke Pelous

My church promotes for us to have eyes and ears open for those in our daily walks that need to hear the word. Church gives us the weapons and tools to battle the enemy in our own lives and to help others.

Mike Studd

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.1 John 4:1King James Version (KJV)They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.Titus 1:16King James Version (KJV)Matthew 7King James Version (KJV)22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.Isaiah 56:11King James Version (KJV)Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.Matthew 15:14King James Version (KJV)Daniel 12King James Version (KJV)9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."…none of the wicked shall understand…"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.John 10:16King James Version (KJV)The Old Path Channel

Deo Subido

I love street preachers. Church is not really for evangelism, but was meant to exhort, encourage, and equip believers for witnessing to the world outside.

Laura Laura

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.1 John 4:1King James Version (KJV)For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.Matthew 24:5King James Version (KJV)Matthew 7King James Version (KJV)21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.Facebook.com/TheOldPathChannel/MCGI.ORG

Deo Subido

Water in a stagnated pool can become unhealthy. Flowing water is where you’ll grow best.

Danny Bacon

Jesus and the early church didn’t have mass or social media

Leavan Sinclair

7 billion people!

Senbav Berth