Jesus was the key . He is the key to freedom

My life was bound by addiction. I gave my heart to the Lord. He kept it. But he gave me my life back. The things that once bound my life has absolutely no control over me. Jesus was the key
. He is the key to freedom.

Paul Sweat

Amen.

Aroma Gh

THANK YOU LORD JESUS !!!

Kim N. Perry

A Question normally asked is: the mark of the beast is going to be put into a chip.We know that a DNA is an information storage material. And due to the advancement in technology, all sorts of information including pictures can be stored in a DNA. And it is much more difficult to decrypt than a micro or nano chip. Knowing this, is it more probable to store delicate information in the DNA.The devil is a deceiver and wants to deceive the world to lead everyone into condemnation. And this is why we need to listen to GOD and seek HIS face in every step of the way.This is the reason why the WORD of GOD says in Romans 8:14 that: For as many as are led by the SPIRIT of GOD are the sons of GOD.This is really important as the SPIRIT of GOD is the ONLY ONE who will deliver the children of GOD from the deception of the devil. And if you are a child of GOD you will hear JESUS CHRIST and follow HIM. For HE says; MY sheep hears my voice, and I know them and they follow me. [John 10:27]The 2nd thing stated about the mark of the beast is that; Rev 13:17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.This has already started happening in countries that have vaccinated the large proportions of their citizens. This is because, the unvaccinated person is termed (a danger) or infectious and can reinfect the vaccinated person. This has fueled the emphases made on making vaccination passport. For this reason, unvaccinated people are not allowed into certain places and in most cases, you need to show your vaccination card before you enter the supermarket.It is clear that the next phase is the emphases on the world-wide acceptance of the vaccination passports for daily activities. This is where those who do not have will be treated as 2nd class citizens or worse. Christians who follow JESUS CHRIST and choose not to take the vaccine are going to suffer from this point. As the WORD of GOD has said; the beast will wear out the saints. And this is why every Christian should get closer to JESUS CHRIST now and ask GOD in continuous prayer to direct his/her path. Without the HOLY SPIRIT, you cannot stand. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. [Prov 3:1…]See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. [Eph 5:1…]Knowing we live in evil days and the god of the world seeks to destroy everyone, why would you partake in their things?Anyone that takes the vaccine is condemned. This is the Truth. The coronavirus vaccine is the Mark of the Beast.One question people ask is that, the beast must 1st be revealed before the mark of the beast comes.How can you know the beast if you are not listening to GOD? And as a matter of fact, some Christians know who the antichrist is because it has been revealed to them. So, if you want to know, then ask GOD.And also, one thing Christians should Know is, the moment the abomination that lays desolation is set, the beast is going to make war with the saints. When the antichrist stands in the holy place, the next thing he is going to do is to make war on the saints.By this, we know that the world would have ALREADY TAKEN the mark of the beast. So, when the abomination is set, he is going to make war with the saints. And if you follow the world, you will take the mark of the beast even BEFORE the antichrist sets the abomination. And you will be already condemned and irredeemable.Question: what about polio and rubella and tb? Everyone everywhere got them and more I could list.That is not true. Were they vaccinating old men for polio. As sure as i know, not in africa.This vaccination requires everyone everywhere to be vaccinated. Another question you hear people ask is; “there has been vaccinations since measles and so on”.Yes there has been vaccinations but those vaccinations NEVER required everyone everywhere to be vaccinated. Most vaccinations even targeted kids. But now, it is different. This COVID VACCINE is to VACINATE EVERYONE. Both young and old, rich and poor, free or slave. And this CONDITION is exactly what is in Revelation 13:16.16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [Rev 13:1…]It does not matter whether you are in prison or not………They are requesting everyone to be vaccinated. EVERYONEAnd you can now see that there are apps being made to Certify those who are Vaccinated.The Thing is that, before the beast will come and make war with the saints, the world would have already been carried away to be vaccinated.The question is, would you be carried away with the world?The vaccines are the same. the labels are different. the organizations pretend to be at war but the kingdom of the devil is NOT divided. They are just doing that to deceive the world.If you think the vaccines are different try making your own vaccine and see whether it will be accepted. They will tell you it is supposed to meet certain standards. Why? Because they have set the standard. And the mark of the beast is what is the standard.This vaccine is the mark of the beast and GOD has revealed it to HIS People and has asked for the WORD to be sent out. Those who have an ear will hear.Please Listen and dont go and take ANY of the Vaccines, for it is the mark of the beast.Please the SPIRIT of GOD is the ONE EVERY child of GOD should FOLLOW and Listen. Romans 8:14: For as many as are led by the SPIRIT of GOD are the sons of GOD.By this we know, that a child of GOD is someone who is led by the SPIRIT of GOD.And when you are led by the SPIRIT of GOD, you will walk in the SPIRIT and bear the FRUITS of the SPIRIT which is the Fruit of RighteousnessThe HOLY SPIRIT is the SPIRIT of TRUTH. HE will teach the children of GOD into all Truth. [John 14:1…]Without HIM, you will be lost.GOD said that if you seek HIM with a willing mind and your whole heart, you will find HIM. Go before GOD and dont take your idols with you and HE will show you everything.And also Know that, speaking against the HOLY SPIRIT will NEVER be forgiven.Take the vaccine and you are condemned.

Emma Nyarko

Amen glory to our only God and thanks for his love and Son Jesus

Veronica Al

Amen.i agree don t ever give up even are life is hard if yours is

Cordelia Martin

Amen He done the same for in my Addiction praise Jesus

Randy Greene

God bless you. Have a blessed Thursday. Amen

John Willard