Being there to hold your hand,
For Jesus holds our hands, our hearts,
Holds us up, when we can’t stand.
In case you need a friend who cares,
I can be right there by your side,
But Jesus will never, ever leave,
He is a friend for all of time.

1 Like

Jesus will never ever leave. That is how much He loves us all despite our sins. He cares for us, we are His children and He is our ever loving Father. Thank you Lord God for not leaving us even when we left you before. Thank you so much for your never ending love.

I agree, @kianna. Jesus will always be there for us no matter what we say, do, think, and act. We should always remember that He loves us and He wants what is best for us. He is not only our dear friend, but He can also be a brother, friend, or stranger that we meet along the way. He will never abandon us because He loves us too much.

1 Like

Yes, @hbbm14. We are very blessed to have such a loving God. Despite all the challenges in life, He is very willing to guide us and help us.

1 Like

@Rebecca I really love each line, thank you for using art of poem in spreading peace and God’s love.
Truly that Jesus is a friend that you can rely on. He is a stress reliever a very present help in time of trouble, in every simple ways I couldn’t stop myself to appreciate and thank Him.
I love you Jesus

Amen! Jesus is my special Best Friend because He knows me better than anyone else. He is God, and He knows all about me. He even knows my thoughts! I am very important to Jesus! I may not be important to some people, but Jesus really cares for me. He even knows how many hairs I have on my head. He has them all numbered! He said, “…the very hairs of your head are all numbered” (Matthew 10:30).