Job 37:9-11: The tempest comes from its chamber, and the cold from the driving north winds. By the breath of God the ice is formed and the watery expanses are frozen. He loads the clouds with moisture; He scatters His lightning through them.…

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one that seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.” The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When He comes, He will explain everything to us.” “Jesus of Nazareth,” they answered. Jesus said, “I am He.” And Judas His betrayer was standing there with them. When Jesus said, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground. So He asked them again, “Whom are you seeking?” “Jesus of Nazareth,” they answered. “I told you that I am He,” Jesus replied. “So if you are looking for Me, let these men go.” This was to fulfill the word He had spoken: “I have not lost one of those You have given Me. The words of the wise are like goads, and the anthologies of the masters are like firmly embedded nails driven by a single Shepherd and by these, my son, be further warned: There is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body. When all has been heard, the conclusion of the matter is this: Fear God and keep His commandments, because this is the whole duty of man. “Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.” The Spirit gives life I did not speak on my own, to you; So, it is with everyone born of the Spirit.” The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment. “For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ. “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked. The words I have spoken are full of the Spirit for the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken are life for the flesh counts for nothing. Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the bones are formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things. My conscience is clear, but that does not vindicate me. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men’s hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God. Brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us not to go beyond what is written. Then you will not take pride in one man over another for He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, the sheep under His care. Today, if you hear His voice, 8do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah, in the day at Massah in the wilderness, 9where your fathers tested and tried Me, though they had seen My work.

Psalm 95:7,8
John 16:12-14
1 Corinthians 4:4-6
John 14:5-7
Ecclesiastes 12:11-13
John 18:5-9
John 4:23-25
1 Corinthians 2:15,16
Ecclesiastes 11:5
John 3: 7-9
John 12:49
John 6:63