Job 9:4 Who has resisted Him and prospered?

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it as a hidden treasure!

I am the LORD your God. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away! Who has resisted Him and prospered? Blessed be the name of our God the LORD He is in heaven; He does as pleases. Woe to You blind Pharisee blind guides! “Yes, I know that it is so, but how can a mortal be righteous before God? If one wished to contend with God, he could not answer Him one time out of a thousand. God is wise in heart and mighty in strength. You clean the outside of the cup and dish, you Scribes and Pharisees, You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. First clean the inside of the cup and dish, so that the outside may become clean as well you hypocrites! Charm is deceitful made by the hands of men and beauty is vain are their idols silver and gold, they have eyes, but cannot see. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these! They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, who are always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. They will put on sackcloth, and terror will overwhelm them. Shame will cover all their faces, and all their heads will be shaved. They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will seem unclean. Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves molten gods. They have mouths, but cannot speak of the works of their hands. Their silver and gold cannot save them in the day of the wrath of the LORD. They cannot satisfy their appetites or fill their stomachs with wealth, for it became the stumbling block that brought their iniquity. His beautiful ornaments they transformed into pride and used them to fashion their vile images and detestable idols. Therefore I will make these into something unclean for them. A woman who fears the Lord she shall be praised. Then Job stood up, tore his robe, and shaved his head. He fell to the ground and worshiped, saying: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will return. In all this, Job did not sin or charge God with wrongdoing. Now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent.

Job 9:2-4
2 Timothy 3:5
Job 1:20-22
Ezekiel 7:18-20
Matthew 23:24-26
Leviticus 19:4
Revelation 9:20
Proverbs 31:30
Psalm 115:3-5