John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats this bread will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.” Jesus looked at them and said, I will appoint him to be my firstborn, the most exalted of the kings of the earth. “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.” For the director of music. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. Pharaoh said, “Who is the LORD, that I should obey him and let Israel go? I do not know the LORD and I will not let Israel go.” Do not eat the bread of a stingy man, and do not crave his delicacies; for he is keeping track, inwardly counting the cost. “Eat and drink,” he says to you, but his heart is not with you. You will vomit up what little you have eaten and waste your pleasant words. Though rulers sit and slander me, Your servant meditates on Your statutes. Your testimonies are indeed my delight; they are my counselors. My soul cleaves to the dust; revive me according to Your word.

John 6:51
John 18:36
Psalm 14:1
Exodus 5:2
Psalm 119:23-25
John 12:48
Psalm 89:27
John 14:9
Proverbs 23:6-8
Matthew 19:26
images (66)
download (42)

I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand. I will pay it back—not to mention that you owe me your very self.

Philemon 1:19

@everyone