John 1:49 Then Nathanael declared, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the king of Israel.”

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure having studied to show themselves approved.

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.” “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said by their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the LORD. Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me for where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” By myself, I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. To this, John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven for I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

1 Corinthians 14:29
Matthew 18:20
Jeremiah 23:28
John 14:6
Matthew 17:4
Matthew 7:16
John 3:27
John 5:30
Matthew 16:28
John 14:9
1 Corinthians 10:31
John 12:49