John 10:26-28 You refuse to believe, you are not My sheep, My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

So His disciples came and urged Him, we have the mind of Christ. Therefore I urge you, brothers, on account of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God. For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but think of yourself with sober judgment, according to the measure of faith God has given you. The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender. He answered, for who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him?" Thorns and snares lie on the path of the perverse; he who guards his soul stays far from them. I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” "What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the pasture and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” Jesus did not answer a word. The woman came and knelt before Him she said. “Lord, help me!” I have strayed like a lost sheep; seek Your servant, for I have not forgotten Your commandments. Now this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. I have glorified You on earth by accomplishing the work You gave Me to do and now, Father, glorify Me in Your presence with the glory I had with You before the world existed. Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it for I have given them the words You gave Me, and they have received them. They knew with certainty that I came from You, and they believed that You sent Me. You did not choose Me, but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit— fruit that will remain— so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. This is My command to you: To put off your former way of life, your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be renewed in the spirit of your minds; and to put on the new self, love one another created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. In the cities of the hill country, the foothills, and the Negev, in the land of Benjamin and the cities surrounding Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, the flocks will again pass under the hands of the one who counts them, says the LORD. So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. I tell you, everyone who confesses Me before men, the Son of Man will also confess him before the angels of God. are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God a and even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Luke 12:6-8
Matthew 15:23-25
Proverbs 22:5-7
John 17:3-5; 8
John 15:15-17
1 Corinthians 2:16
Psalm 119:176
Luke 15:4
Jeremiah 33:13
Romans 12:1-3
Ephesians 4:22-24