John 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out…

A worker who does not have to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who knocks at the door and asks.

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they watch over your souls as those who must give an account. Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.” To this end, allow them to lead with joy and not with grief, for that would be of no advantage to you. Pray for us; we are convinced that we have a clear conscience and desire to live honorably in every way for I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future do not neglect to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say. “There are those who curse their fathers and do not bless their mothers; if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live. “

John 14:21
Numbers 33:55
Hebrews 13:16-18
Jeremiah 29:11
Luke 6:46
Proverbs 30:11