John 12:30 Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

“This voice was for your benefit, Jesus said, not mine forby we walk faith, not by sight therefore go and make disciples of all nations, build there an altar to the LORD your God, an altar of stones baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, do not use any iron tool on them every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. When I called, just then the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven you greatly emboldened me. You answered me; “Abraham, Abraham!” “Here I am,” he replied. “Do not lay a hand on the boy or do anything to him,” said the angel, “for now I know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your only son from me.” Then Abraham looked up and saw behind him a ram in a thicket, caught by its horns. So he went and took the ram and offered it as a burnt offering in place of his son. Now faith is the assurance of what we hope for and the certainty of what we do not see. This is why the ancients were commended. By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible. He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”

Matthew 28:19
Malachi 4:6
Deuteronomy 27:5
Proverbs 30:5
Genesis 22:11-13
Psalm 138:3
Matthew 28:19
2 Corinthians 5:7
John 12:30
Hell
9b8b9a46bde3af189d667413d392c3d6