John 12:30: Jesus said, “This voice was for your benefit, not mine

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Jesus answered, to Adam he said, Very truly I tell you, “before Abraham was born, I am. Jesus answered, I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. Solomon composed three thousand proverbs, and his songs numbered a thousand and five. the words of the wise are like goads, and the anthologies of the masters are like firmly embedded nails driven by a single Shepherd for with much wisdom comes much sorrow, and as knowledge grows, grief increases and by these, my son, be further warned: There is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body. When all has been heard, the conclusion of the matter is this: Fear God and keep His commandments, because this is the whole duty of man and in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshment to your bones. what goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me “because you listened to your wife and what comes out of their mouth and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘that is what defiles them.” You must not eat from it,’ “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. So also, when we were children, we were enslaved under the basic principles of the world. But when the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive our adoption as sons and this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. Now it pleased the Lord that Solomon had made this request. So God said to him, Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God. Since you have asked for this instead of requesting long life or wealth for yourself or death for your enemies—but you have asked for discernment to administer justice.

1 Corinthians 4:5
Galatians 4:3-5
Romans 3:22-24
John 14:6
John 8:58
Matthew 15:11
Proverbs 3:6-8
Ecclesiastes 12:11-14
1 Kings 4:32
Ecclesiastes 1:18
1 Kings 3:10-12
1 Corinthians 11:3