John 15:15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

For the director of music. Of David. Do not be anxious about anything, for a fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. But in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God because there is a way that appears to be right in the end it leads to death. Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. You must not eat from it,’ He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?” To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, “Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat food from it all the days of your life. Where there is no revelation, people cast off restraint; but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom’s instruction. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Nevertheless, the one who receives instruction in the word should share all good things with their instructor. “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemies before you, saying, ‘Destroy them!’

Philippians 4:6
Proverbs 14:12
Genesis 3:17
Genesis 3:1
Psalm 14:1
Revelation 7:3
Deuteronomy 33:27
Galatians 6:6
Proverbs 29:18
Psalm 32:8
Isaiah 30:21

images (100)