John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

In a surge of anger for a brief moment I forsook you, I hid My face from you for a moment, but with great compassion I will bring you back like a wife deserted and wounded in spirit, like the rejected wife of one’s youth,” for the LORD has called you back with everlasting kindness says your God. I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD your Redeemer! There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love. We love because He first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. Beware of false prophets they come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves enter through the narrow gate for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it and small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matthew 7:13-15
Isaiah 54:6-8
1 John 4:18-20

i-love-you