Jude 1:12,13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever

The crowd replied, are we trying to provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than He? “Everything is permissible,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is permissible,” but not everything is edifying. No one should seek his own good, but the good of others. “We have heard from the Law that the Christ will remain forever. So how can you say that the Son of Man must be lifted up? Who is this Son of Man?” Then Jesus told them, “For a little while longer, the Light will be among you. I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you. The one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going. However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He said this to indicate the kind of death, He was going to die since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Likewise, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done the men abandoned natural relations with women. They are gossips, and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. Furthermore, do you not know that neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, do not be deceived the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity they are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice will not inherit the kingdom of God and that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 10:22-24
John 16:12-14
Romans 1:27-29
John 12:33-35
1 Corinthians 6:9-11

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it as a hidden treasure!

The good man brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil treasure of his heart. For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ but not do what I say? I will show you what he is like who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them: who testifies to everything he saw. This is the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it, because the time is near. John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the seven Spirits before His throne. Little children, let no one deceive you: The one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. 8The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the very start. This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil. Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 3:7-9
Revelation 1:2-4
Luke 6:45-47