Last year was filled with the spirit ready to preach the gospel and heal the sick! Now I’m dying cause of a videogame. Thanks God

Last year was filled with the spirit ready to preach the gospel and heal the sick! Now I’m dying cause of a videogame. Thanks God

Dillon Das

Stop the video game.

Barbara Line-Ward

Stop the game brother but please don’t blame God for your own personal decisions that’s cowardly and as a man and brother in Christ we gotta hold each other accountable delete this post repent and seek his face my man #InJesusName

Ramon Jimenez

Stop

Bekka Kuhnen

God may call us but He may not use us immediately, because He needs to prepare us first for what He has called us to do. It is in God’s time not our time that we fulfill His call on our life.

Larry Howe

You have a choice. It sounds as though you have been putting the video game first, and I bet that the Lord has been convicting you of it and you haven’t been listening. I know as I was the same with forgiveness. I thank the Lord for His patience and wi… See more

Suzanne Box

Hey Bro,God shows love and love only, please stop allowing Satan thoughts rule your thinking. Take the advice from fellow Christians who love and care for you, He is our Loving Father with his arms wide open, just stop and speak out, that your saved … See more

Catherine Ann Lawrence

We need to pray for ourselves… And all others… To have ears to hear… And eyes to see. We need to pray for strength and courage and stamina! To resist the devil. We can pray for hearts to change. We can pray to be drawn nearer to the Lord. To stay st… See more

Marsha Jansen