Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God

Remember that what job was going through and what he asked God…

For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.

He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit, for to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in His footsteps: “If only you would hide me in the grave and conceal me till your anger has passed!

If only you would set me a time and then remember me!

But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way, in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast.

Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Then Jesus said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless the Father has granted it to him.”

Therefore, since Christ suffered in His body, arm yourselves with the same resolve, because anyone who has suffered in his body is done with sin.

Consequently, he does not live out his remaining time on earth for human passions, but for the will of God.

At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes, I am coming soon.

Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Ephesians 2:7-9
Matthew 11:25,26
Psalm 25:8,9
Romans 16:25
1 Corinthians 2:7
1 Corinthians 4:1
1 Peter 3:18
1 Peter 2:21
John 6:65
1 Peter 4:1,2
Job 14:13
Revelation 3:11

We recall that as job suffered a little time longer God replaced everything by a multitude fold.

Praying that this will be the very case that will be in our friend and brother all around the world for all believers are suffering the very same thing.

Sit still and know God is good he repays us for te waiting when we are done suffering in the flesh then we are through with sin.
This is when he rewards us from the treasury of heaven making us rich in him…

Under the sacrifice of the law of the prophets (Jesus Christ.in other words Salvation Chosen or better yet anointed) through this blood we are made the purest of white robes ever given allowing God to uses his (cloak) his very power to sustain us and provide our every need.

Shala shalom Amen

images (26)
download (9)