Let us pray for the people addicted to drugs, liquor, sex, money , power and other

Prayer Request.
Let us pray for the people addicted to drugs, liquor, sex, money , power and other.
We believe that Jesus cured them with the Power of God.
We believe that Jesus saved them from their sins.
We believe that Jesus blessed them with the Holy Spirit.
We believe that the Holy Spirit blessed them with the Power of God and Wisdom of God and Love of God.
We believe that Jesus lives in them.
We believe that with the Power of God they lives as a witnesses for Jesus.

George Ettuparayil Author

Amen thank you Jesus my children and grandchildren me

Sally Garrett

I just don’t get it. Socially to people to people so rewarding to pray and pray. Yet say your next door neighbor is God. Every day He keeps you safe and feeds you and your love ones. Keeping everyone safe and well. Yet every day all He hears from you is want this and want that . If that was not showing enough disrespect you are asking Him to help others He had went to the trouble, out of His love to put a life experience of a teachable quality of concern to get them to learn a life changing need to enhance their full life experience. Yet you get your group even to keep praying asking God to do what you want not showing gratitude at all for His daily blessings to you. He very easily could send you and yours something to teach you to be respectful and thankful yourself. One prayer world wide is the only fully respectful prayer. God Thy Will Be Done in my life and in all things. This leaves only the responsibility to you is to learn from what is put within your life experience. Like this very text. (BGC)

Billy Glenn Crutchfield

Amen thank you Lord

Elsie Govender