Let us pray for the people (doctors, nurses, etc.) who have risked their lives because of the COVID-19

Let us pray for the people (doctors, nurses, etc.) who have risked their lives because of the COVID-19. I have seen countless videos of nurses and doctors not seeing their families and risking their lives due to the COVID-19.

Praying in the name of our Lord Jesus that this virus be gone in all areas of the world.

all the labors of the medical people will never be in vain.

And I decree that the mighty hands and great protection of the Lord be upon to these medical professionals and also in all the children of God.

Let the mercy and grace of God fall and flood the earth.

In Jesus Name! Amen! :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

These people are heroes! They have a choice to go away to avoid the great risk of being infected but they stayed around and faced their duties. You don’t get to meet people as courageous as these ones every day.

“But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.”
-Psalm 16:3 (KJV)

1 Like

Indeed @Apr! I truly agree with you! They have the choice to stay and avoid the problem but they chose to fight it! I saw a video of a medical staff collapsing due to no food and water during a straight shift! We are such blessed to have such hardworking people in this world.

:pray:

1 Like

:pray::boxing_glove::heart:

1 Like

We’re praying for a hedge of protection for those who are caught in the middle of this virus. That God will strengthen them and give them great health to battle this virus. May their hearts be full of hope and their minds be constantly at peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 Like