Let us pray. Oh, Lord God, as I sit here undisturbed with so much to be thankful

Let us pray.
Oh, Lord God, as I sit here undisturbed with so much to be thankful for, I am broken for those who are under tyranny ALL over the world, both politically and domestically. As brothers and sisters around the world pray and cry out to You for guidance, salvation, and help, would Your Holy Spirit come upon us now and intercede through us as we lift up prayers.
We don’t always know EXACTLY a what to pray but Your Spirit can lead us when we surrender our time and focus on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Your Word says in Romans 8:26 “For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.”
We can only imagine the complete terror and fear the citizens of Ukraine might be living in at this time. Would You be there amongst them, in their midst, and may the enemy be cast out in the name of Jesus. May your people there have the strength and fortitude to comfort others and may many come to the full knowledge of You and salvation through Jesus Christ.
Father, forgive us as a nation for our poor leadership worldwide. God we know what Your Word says about disowning you and the leaders of our nation and many other nations are obviously plotting and devising wicked schemes. Protect Your elect! We desire only to serve You and Make Your known. Give COURAGE to those You have called to rise up today. You have a history of using the weak things of this world to confuse and infuriate the lofty and prideful. I am nothing Lord… use me.
Help those walking in truth to endure to the end as Your Word commands. …”And you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.” Matthew 10:22
#prayforUkraine
#pray
#prayer
#prayforthenations
#ww3

Courageous Mom

Amen we love ukraine we pray for Them

Henry Le