Let's pray for our rulers or leaders in the government

In this time of crisis, let us also pray for our rulers so that they will implement the best solution to resolve this pandemic.

1First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men 2for kings and all those in authority, so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity. 3This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior,

I Timothy 2:1-3

1 Like

Lord, I come to You with this prayer for the world. You promise that when your people pray, humble themselves, and seek You, You will hear and answer. You even promise healing in the land. Lord, our nation needs healing and I believe it starts with me. I humble myself before You right here, right now. I’m seeking Your face. I ask You to grant me a repentant spirit so I may be an instrument that ushers in Your blessing for this nation. Dear Lord, I hold before you the rulers of all the nations; Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers all who are in positions of supreme leadership, give them wisdom to the extent of make good decisions during this hard times we are facing. Amen

Dear God, I pray for our leaders. May they have peace of mind and may you guide them as they interact with many people, I pray no virus can harm them as they are already struggling with it. I know they have also been receiving a lot of hate from people who are not pleased with them.So, I pray for them to have a clear mind as they solve complex problems.

Lord I would like to pray for those leaders, frontliners and healthcares to protect them and put them under your protection. Guide them and shield them from the virus. They’ve sacrifices themselves to protect others. Heroes may not real but super human is. Please put them in your care and be with them.Lord thank you for everything. Amen

AMEN!

1 Like